Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Almost February, Time For A New Years Post!

Whether you call them resolutions, goals, those pesky after thoughts that always get on your case when you've just downed a sweet treat, whatever I've got 'em. I've got 'em up the wazoo! What's a wazoo you ask? Hey, don't distract me I'm trying to tell you something. You know I'm easily distrac . . . oh, what's that? Shiny.

Feast . . .
I know what you're thinking "Um are you sure you haven't achieved this one already?" Yes it is true that I am a little rotund physically but spiritually I'm a gangly creature. What's the best way to plump up spiritually? By feasting on the good word and that word is not chocolate.

Get Fit To Get Fat . . .
Now I'll let you figure that one out on your own. But I do need to lose a few (cough cough . . . a lot . . . cough cough) lbs. I've been searching craigslist for weeks now trying to find a cheap treadmill but since everyone and their mother have this resolution on their list these babies are getting snapped up faster than you can say "Run Forrest Run!" So if any of you know of any prospects for me . . . well then . . . Do I really need to finish that sentence? Okay, then send them my way.

Reach Out . . .
I am a very stubborn person. "I can do it on my own, I don't need anyone to help me." That's the kinda person I am. That can be good but also not so. I tend to not ask for help even when I need it and sometimes going it alone is the worst thing I could do. I want to reach out more to people for help or for general friendship and with that I also want offer my help to all of you gorgeous gals. For whatever it's worth, if you ever need anything I will do my best to help you, unless it has to do with public speaking then I'll have to act like I don't know who you are.

Build The Dream . . .
Today I received something in the mail that just made my day and helped me visualize my dream and make it a little more real. It was so great, I might actually frame it. Huh, there's an idea.

Ahhhh, Refreshing . . .
I need to drink more water. I really do. I know the benefits and health reasons to drink water but I just can't stand the taste. Do any of you have any suggestions?

On Time In 2009 . . .
Whoa! Sorry, I didn't know you were drinking something then. I'll give you a second to wipe off your computer screens.

And there you have it.
What are some of yours?

No comments: