Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here's What I'm Sure You Didn't Want To Know


Glenn Beck, how I love thee.
Let me count the ways:

5:00
pm
Should I start dinner now or do I wait? Well if I start it now then maybe it'll be done by 6:00. It's 4:59
, click "Tonight America, here's what you need to know." Awe, my dear Mr. Beck. But having two kiddos running around and dinner on the stove I can hardly catch everything that my dear Mr. Beck is talking, ranting, flailing, and is all around concerned about. But not to worry......
7:00
pm
That's right, click "Tonight America, here's what you need to know." And still with two hellions (for at this time they have transformed; too tired to act sweet and nice but not tired enough to just CALM DOWN!) I can hardly catch what my dear Mr. Beck is saying, yelling, screaming, or shaking his fists at. But not to worry.....

10:00
pm
You guessed it, for this is the magic hour, click "Tonight America, here's what you need to know." Between picking up the days mess and getting myself ready for bed I still can hardly catch what my dear Mr. Beck is telling me. But with both of my angels (for at this time they have transformed into sleeping, angelic messes) snoozing the night away I have a better chance to ponder, reflect, and rant along with my dear Mr. Beck.
That's right Mr. Beck, stick it to 'em.

No comments: