Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's Your Hue? A Valid Question, I Think.

In our front room we have vertical blinds that cover our ginormous window. My chilens are notorious for playing in them and breaking them. It is a major sore spot with me (I know they are just things but they aren't our things so . . .).
Today, Lydia was playing in them and my blood started to boil. I proceeded to yell at her to which she calmly looked at me and said, "Mom, why is your face purple?"

Que hysterical laughing.

5 comments:

Kevin Aycock said...

At least it wasn't violet. That could have been disastrous...

Lindsay said...

She could have commented on the steam, right? So cute.

Ashley said...

Haha. I love it.

Russell Family said...

Sometimes it's not so great when they can talk. :) Haha.

JD Photography said...

Dad and I had a good laugh.