Thursday, November 05, 2009

All Things Halloweeny

I think it went over okay. We didn't get any trick-or-treaters (we live on the wrong side of the street, literally). We did miss the trunk-or-treating too but made it in time to play a few games at the ward party. The kids had fun and that is all that really matters. Yep, just have to keep saying that. Over and over and over. We made sure that they did get to go trick-or-treating on Monday, sort of. We let the little hooligans dress up in a costume and they went around the house knocking on doors. They made out like BANDITS!

Here they are, the gruesome two-some.

I didn't mean for him to have blue stripes but it was only when I started to paint his face did I realize, we had no black.


This is Caleb after I told him that I get to eat all of his candy.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are such cute costumes! I hear I am going to be seeing you again on Monday :)

Lindsay said...

Love Caleb's expression in that last picture. They looked so cute at the party.