Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Big 05!


Every few years we have the distinct honor of sharing our anniversary with the illustrious holiday, Thanksgiving. This year was such a year. It still amazes me that we have been married for 5 years! And what I mean by that is I can't believe Kevin has been able to put up with me for this long. It bodes well for our future that he still likes my company. And I very much like his.
We've decided to not make a deal out of anniversaries except for the decade ones (10, 20, 30), it gives us something to strive for.


I don't know if I've ever said this to Kevin but I tell myself all the time that Kevin is the ONLY man that I could have married. He is my match through and through. He makes me feel like I can be myself, my wacky, silly, dorky self.


I am so thankful that I married this wonderful man. I am so thankful that he is STUCK with me for eternity. And I am so thankful for the opportunity to be stuck with him.
Me and him,
it just makes sense.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys make a great match! Happy anniversary.

Mrs. Pyne said...

I love the shoes!!!! I wore tennis shoes as well- though I didn't think of pink converse style! What a classy girl- seriously! You both are great friends! So I'm glad you married each other - selfishly- so we could get to know you both!

DeeDee said...

You are so cute! I think Kev's a pretty lucky guy too and we are lucky to have you in our family!!