Thursday, April 24, 2008

Extra! Extra! Reader All About It!

I discovered the most amazing invention yesterday. This is going to be big, I mean mega-millions. Oh yeah!
Okay, so maybe I'm not the inventor and maybe I'm not even the first to hear about this but it's still pretty cool.
So if you are a blog stalker, which I of course am, then this little doo hickey is for you. I have tons of blogs that I read (love those design blogs and the blogs of my friends) but it's trying to have to check each and every blog to see if someone just happened to have posted. But now, thanks to Google reader http://www.google.com/reader, it keeps me posted as to the postings of all my blogs. Totally check it out. It's really fun.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I soooo need to do this. I hear you can do Google Analytics too...it sort of lets you stalk your blog readers so you know how many people are reading your blog and where they are etc. etc.. I'm all about the blog stalking.