Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Workings

Okay, okay, I didn't really do this over the weekend or rather even one weekend. This has been one of those "unfinished projects" (of which I have too many) that has been laying around the house, literally, for the past year. I'm not a slow starter I'm a slow finisher but regardless it is finely done and Lydia (and eventually Caleb) can enjoy the fruits of there mama's re-finishing. And without further ado I give to you........
da
da-na
daaaaa
!!THE CHAIR!!


Sorry about the picture. I found some free actions for PSE and I'm going a little nuts with one in particular. What? I like it okay?

3 comments:

christy said...

i love the chair. btw, what is pse?

Erin said...

Now that is cool! Love it, love it. Well worth the wait in my opinion.

The Miz said...

Hey Christy, PSE is Photoshop Elements. I will soon be able to work with the big boy Photoshop CS3 which I "have" to buy for one of my classes this fall. Awe, shucks.