Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Babysitter Or Baby Sister?

Well Lydia came up to me today and says, "I wan baby sither."
My eyes bugged out of my head and I said "WHAT!?!"
"I wan baby sither."
"Go tell daddy what you just said."
"Daddy, I wan baby sither."
Daddy's eyes bugged out of his head and he said, "You want a babysitter or a baby sister?"

"Yeah, baby sither."

What do you think? Was Lydia saying she wants a

1. baby sither
or
2. babysither

note: no this is not an announcement, athough it would have been a cute one.

5 comments:

valumama said...

so are you looking for excuses to add a baby sither to the mix? i say go for it... we are loving our new baby sither:)

DeeDee said...

I say it's time Lydia got a baby sither! You make cute kids, so go for it Mom and Dad! ;o)

Kara May said...

Just ran across your blog - love your background paper. This post has me chuckling.... ;)

The Miz said...

Hey Valarie, no excuses needed on my end but it is all about the tick tock timing.
DeeDee, don't say that too loud, Kevin might hear you.
Kara, thanks for stopping by. You're welcome back anytime. I'm not offering any know how or how to, just one of the nondescripts out in the sea of wires and electricity. Love your pictures, by the way, breath taking.

Erin said...

That is too funny. :) I'm thinking it was a baby sither. Naw, maybe babysither. Hard to say really.

Either way, she's darn cute. Lunch bunch on Thursday??